Sugar Land EV Charger Installation
Level 2 EV Charger Installation in Richmond, Katy & Missouri City
The number of electric vehicles on the roads continues to grow each year, as more people discover the benefits of lower fuel costs and more people seek to reduce their environmental impact. If you want to get the most from your vehicle, having an electric vehicle charger at home is essential. The Local Electrician provides EV charger installation in Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy, and Missouri City.
The Benefits of Installing an EV Charger
Although it is possible to charge an electric vehicle using a standard outlet with a Level 1 charger, the process is faster and more efficient when you have an electric vehicle charger installed at home. The ability to charge your vehicle at home saves you the time and hassle of finding and using public EV chargers.
A dedicated EV charger offers benefits that include:
- The ability to charge your vehicle overnight
- Faster charging time of as little as three hours
- Less dependence on public charging stations
Level 2 chargers require a 240-volt circuit to power your vehicle in the fastest and most efficient way. You will need to have a circuit installed to provide the necessary power, and this work should only be performed by a properly trained and qualified professional electrician.
Types of EV Chargers
We are growing our Sugar Land EV charger installation service to remain in step with the latest advancements in electric vehicles. There are options available for level one, two, and three EV chargers, and we offer the latest and most energy-efficient charging systems to accommodate any need.
Choose from electric vehicle chargers, including:
- Level 1 – This is the basic EV charger that can be used with the average 120-volt electrical service that is found in most homes. Although this method can be used to charge your vehicle, it is time-consuming and inefficient.
- Level 2 – A 240-volt circuit is required for Level 2 EV chargers, and our electricians can provide the service for you. A dedicated EV charger allows you to charge your vehicle faster without public charging stations.
- Level 3 – Also known as DC fast chargers, these are the fastest way to charge an electric vehicle. This is the type of charger that is often found in commercial charging stations near major highways, but many people are installing these at home too.
We can help you explore the options and choose the ideal electric vehicle charger option for your home. Our electricians are fully trained and equipped to provide EV charger installation in Sugar Land with the best quality materials and meticulous workmanship and attention to detail.
The Latest Technology
Electronics and technology are always changing and evolving, including in the transportation realm. At The Local Electrician, we adapt along with the advances in technology and the latest trends and emerging developments in our industry. This allows us to provide exceptional quality service for EV charger installation in Sugar Land.
Give us a call today at (832) 688-4419 to schedule your EV charger installation.
Our Focus Is On Always Treating You & Your Home With Care & Respect
Decades of Experience Ensures We Get the Job Done Right
Great Service at an Affordable Price
We Provide Same Day Service and Emergencies Across the Greater Houston Area
Complimentary Onsite Evaluation Before We Start Any Work